Monday, December 25, 2017

The best present I could give Brian his year

No more mortgage!
It's done! 
We now own our house.  All of it.  
Brian was completely overwhelmed.  He knew we were close to paying it off,  but thought we were still a year or two away.  He doesn't pay close attention to our finances,  that's my job. 
So I got it done... and framed the final statement! 
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER SEEN MY HUSBAND CRY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
Not joking.  Ever.  No child birth or movie ever elicited tears.  But I got a solid one or two and a sniff from this one :) This has been his dream for years.  Dudes like to feel financially successful and this was his personal definition of it.  🤣😃😋

1 comment:

Ioana said...

This is so AWESOME!!! So, so happy for you guys!!! What an amazing accomplishment! Way to go, Chelsea!!! Truly the best gift!