Friday, December 8, 2017

Mailing out Christmas cards!

I employ these kiddos to get our cards stamped and addressed.
Literally employ.... they get ten cents per card completed well.  They're very money-motivated this month for obvious reasons.  
With tons of cards to mail,  there's some decent earning potential here ☺
Plus I like that the addressing is done in kids handwriting.  I think that's adorable.  
And of course,  they're learning how to properly do mailings.  I bet there are teenagers who don't know how to do it.  
I got 200 cards printed - the most we've ever done,  since Brian's company will reimburse up to $50 for Christmas cards and I found a Groupon for 200 5x7 good quality cards from Staples for $45. Same-day pickup.  Boom.  
So... It's one of those years where everyone and their dog is getting a card from the BC McKell clan :)

No comments: