Thursday, May 18, 2017

Concert

We had SO much fun at the Tim McGraw Faith Hill concert!! My friend Shannon came with us, Steve got Meg tickets as her mother's day present, and Mere+Lindsay got mom&dad their tix.

We called it our 12th anniversary date night....kinda lame, since we were going anyways, but it sounded good :) Plus we did do our Tennis date for our anniversary as per tradition, so it was a good one.
I even made some $$ off the concert...I bought 12 tickets and sold 6 of them for a small profit on Craigslist. That was kinda fun, but I don't think I'll do it again....took too much time...gotta keep life simple and not give myself more THINGS to do, even if it means making a few bucks, cuz we're doing fine at the bank, but what I really need is just more hours in the day. So much going on in life. Trying to keep all the balls in the air, but occasionally a few drop. 

No comments: