Thursday, November 10, 2016

Birthday baby!

We had a lovely time celebrating her birth!! I wasn't planning to throw a party. At ALL. Too time consuming, and she's too young to appreciate it. But pressure from her siblings, Brian .... and I caved. Plus, Sammy - her birthday sharing aunt - treated her to an Edible Arrangement bouquet. So we had to throw a party. Ended up inviting our neighbors the Burleys too! It was quite the extravaganza. And Charity was a very gracious hostess, surprisingly!   

Her face. Goodness. I'm so grateful for this little monkey. I just adore her to pieces. I'm especially grateful that I get so much quality time with her. Yes, she still sleeps with me almost every night! And nurses to sleep! There's no rush or reason to wean her away. I'll never ever look back and regret not spending more time with her and enjoying the baby/toddler sweetness. I've soaked up every second.  And now.... she's a... preschooler?!! Really?! Ok, my sweet little Charity, let's see what your 4th year of life brings!

No comments: