Thursday, July 14, 2016

VBS #4, Whitworth

   
Another week, another Vacation Bible School! I'm glad we signed up for this one early... it filled up! Although it was extremely well organized and a fantastic experience for the kids... the construction around the campus was maddening. I wish we had done a different church's VBS this week - it would've saved me all that time I wasted trying to figure out how to get around construction. Blah. I think I hate wasting time more than the average person does. Like - I REALLY hate it. Drives me nuts. Time is super important to me!! Can't buy more...can't get it back when it's gone...just gotta do my best to use well what I have. And when others get in the WAY of that... grrrr. Anyway. Fun week. Ended in a BBQ/water party that mom graciously took the kids to so I could get things done at home (which seriously speaks to my Love Language... Acts of Service...yesssss, kid free productive time at home!!) Next VBS will be after reunion(s) week!

No comments: