Saturday, July 9, 2016

Girl's Camp!

Girl's Camp was run by the Stake this year, so all I had to do was show up on Ward Night. It was awesome! I brought Brianna and Courtney with me. They are SO excited to join YW someday. Let's hope that excitement stays :)
I got there early so I could play around for awhile with the girls. There's a gorgeous river bordering the camp with fun trails around it.  I love this camp. So many good memories from my own years there.
We played Reverse Charades, some get-to-know-you games, had dinner (mom SAVED me by getting it all ready for me - lasagna, salad, bread, all in the wonder ovens!), then we had a great devotional message and activity, helping the girls learn the importance of kindness and unity.

Just another adventure in the life of an LDS Young Women's leader!
   

No comments: