Friday, May 27, 2016

Ancient artifacts

There's a physical therapy clinic next door to the gym I workout at. Today, one of the receptionists came over holding this collage plaque display thing and said, "I just realized that this is you!!" 
Kinda sad that I'm barely recognizable apparently ;/  
I could tell she was thinking, what happened to you?! 
Or maybe I'm just hyper sensitive...but lady, here's what happened... a decade, four kids including twins, 8 moves, and frequently eating like an elite distance runner but not training like one! Ha! 
Whatever. I'm fine. I'm happy. 
I wouldn't mind having 9% body fat again...but I'm obviously not willing to do what it takes to get there again :-) BTDT, moved on! 
But fun to look back at the memories sometimes. 
And funny that PT (he fixed my ankle in 2003) still has the articles and I DON'T! I should probably get copies incase my kids I want to see what I did in college. Only looking back now do I really realize what a unique experience and opportunity it was. Super grateful for it.

No comments: