Saturday, March 5, 2016

YW Improv night

I needed a last-minute activity for my 7 Laurels...one that would be fun, would help us prep for upcoming Youth Talent Show, and would be appealing to a particular teen in our group who isn't too keen on our activities.
This idea came to me last minute and fit the bill perfectly! I can't thank my Father in Heaven enough for sending me inspiration to help me with this calling that I'm just not naturally great at. He fills in the gaps for me.
We did some improv games that were twists on ideas from the Whose Line is it Anyways show. The girls had a BLAST!! Like laugh-til-red-faced blast.  I did too! I love this stuff. I'll see if I can incorporate it into our Smith Fam Reunion this summer somehow. I have a few siblings that would be awesome at it.
Now to plan the next yw activity...and the next...and the next... ;)

No comments: