Friday, March 4, 2016

A little too excited to be at #TOFWSpokane

#OneHeartOneFaith
So nice to be here with girlfriends...away from babyfriends....

I was really dragging my feet and regretting my decision to attend... cuz there was so much to do at home to get ready for our roadtrip tomorrow morning and this takes up a huge chunk of my night - considering the time it take to get there, park, go in, wait for it to start, the intermissions, instruction time blahblahblah... kindof annoying how the ladies I went with were slow getting out...
But it was worth it!!!
Amazing speakers and music!
So uplifting and inspiring.  I wish Mom had come (they left for Seattle earlier).

One of my favorite quotes, "We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day"

No comments: