Friday, February 27, 2015

Sailor hats

Brian sent me this from the YMCA. 
While I was in CA w/ Brianna, he took the kids to the Y each day for the full 2 hr limit so he could get work done while they went to the childcare. 
 I love that the childcare does fun crafts each day!
Mom was SUPER helpful while I was gone too - she picked up the kids from the Y and took them for a few hrs in the afternoon so Brian could go running (he's in a FitBit competition at work) and then get more work done.

So even though he technically had the "days off" of work, he still stayed pretty much caught up.
 He didn't do much customer visiting (which is what he's supposed to do as an Outside Sales Rep), but he kept on top of his hundreds of daily emails and dozens of daily phone calls.

And these two barely even missed me!

No comments: