Monday, February 9, 2015

Studying the menu.....

  Charity, the restaurant connoisseur...  ha!

Mom texted me one afternoon and said that her and  Dad and Lily would be dining at Prospectors that evening (Meredith's restaurant) and asked me if one of my children would like to join them (note the number there - one. This is how we keep it enjoyable).  
Usually I would choose Brianna, since the twins are happiest together. 
But I joking replied back, "Yeah, Charity wants to go."  
And mom paused and then said... OK!
So - I let them take her! 
And they said it went well!
Back at the homefront - we had such a more peaceful easy dinner in her sweet toddler absence :)  
(no offense Charity my darling.... it was just nice to not have anyone throwing food on the floor or trying to stand on the table or grabbing fist fulls of food and wiping it in their hair).


No comments: