Sunday, December 7, 2014

More from Seattle!

Group shot! Hanging out at Dave's after church on Sunday. We're just missing Meg & kids, Becky's kids, Sammy and Mere. OH, and Dave. Cuz he was still at church! Life of a Bishopric member! I love Dave's home. So cozy.
Brian made the interesting observation that Smith post-baby-blessing get-togethers look a LOT different than others.....
Lunch consisted of a delicious soup. And that was it! No trays of treats sitting around everywhere being mindlessly eaten.
Cousins 10 months apart. It makes a big difference in size
NOW, but in a few years.... they'll be BFFs. I'm so glad
Charity has cousins close to her age on both sides!
 



ISN'T SHE JUST GORGEOUS?!! I love little Savana!!
I'm so glad her Baby Blessing day gave us all the excuse
to head over to Seattle for the weekend!
The cousins! Believe it or not, this picture is still missing TEN of my parent's grandchildren! Lots of fun little ones here.


Saturday night - we volunteered to treat the group to dinner.
Going OUT to a restaurant made zero sense with all these kids, so we found a better quality pizza place and ordered FIVE larges and 4 big salads.
It all got gobbled up pretty fast!
After this, the kids hit the pool, the guys went out to a movie, and the girls stayed up playing games :)  [with one exception - my Brian watched our kids so I could play - love that man!]

2 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Fun,fun,fun!! Thanks for posting these pictures, Chelsea!

chelsea mckell said...

oh, I'm glad you got to see these Meg! I knew you and the kids would enjoy them. Yes, Seattle was so fun w/ the fam.... only could've been better if YOU and the kiddos were there :) Glad Steve could come - it was amazing that all the brothers made the trip!!