Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Brianna's Church Class

My 6 year old gets SO excited each Sunday for her church class. That makes this Mormon Mama's heart fill with happiness.
Next to her is her good buddy Thatcher - son of my friends, Landon and Briett Lybbert. The middle blond girl is the daughter of my friend Lekiesha, who I've known since Elementary. One of their teachers is Kara, who - again - I've known, like, forever..
It's so crazy that MY children are now friends with the children of my old childhood friends! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
All part of this adjusting to life "back home" !
PS - The Church is true.  Forreals.

2 comments:

Jordan and Crystal said...

That's so fun. One day we will be reunited

Jordan and Crystal said...

That's so fun. One day we will be reunited