Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baby Shower for Jami

We headed down to Spanish Fork Saturday for a baby shower for Brian's brother Mark's wife Jami. (whew, mouthful). It was scheduled between General Conference sessions, kindof awkwardly, so we missed a little of the morning and afternoon. But I'm so grateful that the messages are so easily accessible now immediately after GC.  Someday I'll be telling my grandkids, "back when I was your age, we had to wait until the following month's Ensign magazine to hear the conference sessions! And we had to drive all the way to the Stake Center to watch them live!" Kinda crazy, huh?

So the shower was fun. I reallyreally enjoyed catching up with a few of Brian's relatives - Aunt Brenda especially. She has to be one of the kindest people alive.
Charity is lucky- she will have two girl cousins close to her same age on the McKell side!

1 comment:

BBS said...

Thanks Chelsea!! You made my day! I loved seeing you and your darling family.