Saturday, March 15, 2014

Biggest Loser Bountiful Winners!

Our ten week competition ended today! I'm so glad I took the leap and pioneered this back in January.
I was so nervous that I wouldn't get enough people to join.
But we had 25 people sign up and pay their $10!
So today that $250 pot was split between 2 winners: highest body weight percentage lost: Steve Tanner, 15.75%. And the person who lost the highest percentage of their body fat: Brian McKell, 18%! Down from 26 to 21. I'm so proud of both of them! And Steve's wife is thrilled.
I'm personally proud of my results too- 9% body weight lost, 15% of my body fat percentage lost. I'm 5lbs from pre-preg weight, 15ish from goal. I definitely didn't take full advantage of this contest, but I made better choices than I would've without it, for sure!
I knew we'd likely get some of the participants dropping out, but it was shocking how many: we only had 9 come to the finale! Everyone else fizzled out over the 10 weeks. Why??? We had weekly prizes, a blog and emails and facebook group page for communication....sad. Wish I could've helped everyone! But it was fun, and I'm so glad we did it. I'm really grateful to Four Pillar Fitness for letting us use their facility each Saturday and their high-tech body fat scanner. They're great.
Now it's over - back to my fudge icecream and pizza!! ;)

No comments: