Saturday, February 22, 2014

NPS stands for Happy Cheap Groceries.

Ok I don't actually know what their NPS means.
I just know it makes me ridiculously happy to walk out of there with 2 heaping baskets of relatively healthy groceries having paid a fraction of what this would've cost at Smiths.
I don't care that the store is poorly staffed and a little disheveled looking.
Or that I have to bag my own groceries and avoid eye contact with questionable looking shoppers.
I rarely even dare bring my children with me. But I always bring my coupon folder, cuz on the lucky chance I find an item there I have a coupon for, it's basically free!
I got Larabars for a quarter, fresh kale bundles for a buck, my fav apples for .39/lb, red bell peps .50, chiobani greek yogurts for .25, kids' cereal boxes for a buck....I could go on and on.
But now I'm feeling a little lame for being so overly excited about cheap groceries :) NPS Store... see you in 2 weeks! (cuz Brian won't let me go more often than that, ha!)

No comments: