Sunday, December 15, 2013

Traveling with 2

We are about to board our flight home from Seattle.
It's been a fantastic weekend!!
I'm so glad I got to see Cougar get baptized.
I promised him almost a year ago that when he got baptized I'd be there for him.
I thought he'd do it while I was in my early stages of pregnancy, so it'd be easy to travel.
But wearing Charity in my Moby is pretty similar to being pregnant, so navigating the airports wasn't too bad!
TSA doesn't make you take baby out of it while going thru security.
And Charity slept most of the time. Yay! 

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

Poor little boy in the background! Haven't you heard about the rule in which cameras and bathrooms shouldn't be allowed??? :) So glad the trip went well.

chelsea mckell said...

Um, that's a WOMAN in the background :)