Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sweet Reality Check

 I thought this was a great photo opp.... I had both babies  (I still call them babies. That might need to change when the "real" baby arrives), they were all cuddly and sleepy (post church), so I told Brian to snap a pic.
Then of course I look at the photo and realize it wasn't quite so idealistic.
My hair looks greasy, eyebrows messed up, I don't know how that random clip got there, the background shows the messy disaster of a playroom we have, and of course... there's Bennett. Sweet Bennett with his cute little finger up his nose. {sigh} Reality check - my world isn't quite as lovely as I think it is sometimes :)

2 comments:

Ioana said...

I actually LOVE this picture! You look beautiful, Chelsea! And it captures such a sweet, tender, loving moment of your life.

DeAnne said...

These are the best pictures EVER!