Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh, to be 19 again....

Our good friend Jules just sent this over to us.
She must have been going through old pictures and scanning/archiving them (something that's been on my own to-do list for literally YEARS. I have a big box full waiting for me to prioritize it).

Brian and I saw it at the same time and both said the same thing about ourselves....dang, I used to be scrawny!
 Then we had fun remininscing about the dating days.
Neither of us can remember exactly where this picture even was... I'm thinking Arizona, he says St. George....
 And we had several other memory lapses and debates over what happened where and when. 

It's too bad I wasn't into blogging/journaling very much at that time so we could figure it out! 
Oh well - it's all good memories, if nothing but a happy blur of them. :)
 
 

2 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

I love that there is a current picture in the post below so we can all compare. Yes, you're both skinnier, but it seems your still very much in love! And that's what counts. Fun to see the history!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you had fun seeing these! It took me a minute to remember where we were too but it was in St. George on my friends Steph and Rudd's boat! I think it was on Quail Lake Reservoir but might have been at sand hallow lake but it doesn't look like it...hmmm anyway hope that helps jog the memories LOL! Good times for sure! and organizing? ha man I wish! :)