Friday, November 1, 2013

Clock Wall for Wall Clocks

I saw this idea at my friend and VTee Kim's home and kindof fell in love. Hers looks exponentially better than mine, but I'm kindof excited about how it turned out.
These were all found in one dedicated day of thrift store/yard sale shopping. Spent about $21 total.
My mom said the flower canvas pic on the opposing wall isn't working. I'm hoping to replace it with a good family picture in the near future. But what's the point of taking a family picture NOW?!  Big changes coming! (soon, I hope!!)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love it! And I like the flower pictures...but, I agree a family picture would be WAY better. Soon! Just start pushing!

Becky said...

Also, I love your couch! I want one like that!

Malerie said...

I love that idea! It looks great. And it's even better you did it for so cheap!

Ioana said...

Awesome idea! Having family all over the world, I might steal your idea! :)