Thursday, October 31, 2013

BOO

And we're off to Main St. for trick or treating!
I skipped the retirement centers and hospital trick or treating this year. It's just TOO crowded, and so opposite of what I want Halloween to be.

It should be all about WORKING for your treats. HUNTING them down.
NOT having them shoved at you as fast as possible to get it over with.
So going down Main St. to the various businesses means lots and lots of walking, not too much candy, and suddenly everyone's so tired it's time to go home!  :)






Brian wanted to get IN on the Halloweening.
So he took the kids out to go knock on the doors of a few of our neighbors.

The kids changed into WARMER costumes for this round. 

And Courtney chose to stay home with me!




















We also stopped by Smiths for some indoor trick or treating.

Love our local Smiths!



Brian thought it was really funny to come home and find me like this.  Honestly, I think it's more lame to NOT dress up as an adult than it is cheesy TO dress up.

I think this costume was designed to have lots of stuffing inside to plump it out.  Oddly, for some reason, I didn't need anything extra to plump it out. 

1 comment:

Malerie said...

you guys look great! Are you sure you're really pregnant? You look too good..