Saturday, August 17, 2013

Swimming Sistas at the SDRC

We just got Family Pass to the Rec Center. It's been so awesome! The kids are crazy about swimming there. It's really amazing to have such a high quality facility just a mile from our home. The Rec Center has SO much - besides just the pools. I've been loving the classes and the staff there is so cool. It's helped me get up early and get my workout in before Brian has to leave (on some days - he still has super early mtgs a couple days a week, and I'm NOT working out at 5am. 6am is the limit). It's been such a blessing in disguise to get rid of my Gold's Gym membership. I didn't realize what a drag that contract was. It's a long story how it happened, but I amazingly got out of my 4 yr contract after only about 20 months of use, and got a FULL refund! I was bummed at first - I have great friends there, and I love the Cardio Cinema room. But the childcare there is AWFUL - my kids hated going, especially Brianna. And what good is a daily outing that is supposed to uplift and energize me, but ends up draining me because I have to DRAG my kids there? Anyway, so we got the Rec Center pass (free! via a sweet advertising deal trade) and it's been life changing.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: