Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home!

After 16 days, we are finally home! Had a fabulous time in Spokane. The 11 hrs of driving wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. The UNPACKING, however, might take more time than the driving! I decided to finally get ALL my belongings OUT of my parents' house. Everything. Yearbooks, clothes, crap I'm not sure what to do with... But that's my job, not theirs. So when they move someday (which I bet isn't too far in the future. That house is too massive and far away from everything) they won't have to worry about MY stuff, and neither will I. Unlike most of my siblings, who still store lots of stuff in their big basement storage room. It was a miracle to fit everything in the car It feels good to have that done! And to be home and back to reality. Looking forward to doing this roadtrip again next Summer with FOUR kids! 

No comments: