Sunday, July 7, 2013

First (real) lost tooth!

For several years, I've seen other moms post these types of pictures on Facebook. I never understood the big deal. It was like, "...aaaaand your kid has a hole in their mouth. Congratulations."
Face paint courtesy of Kayville 4th carnival.
But now that it's MY little girl with the wiggly tooth falling out... this is front-cover Des News material.  Seriously.
I just wish I knew where that darn tooth fell out at! It was wiggly for a couple days, and I told her not to touch it. I had hoped it would wait until we got to Spokane next week, because Nonny LOVES to pull teeth (not even joking. So quirky, and frightening as a child).  I wanted my mom to have the honor of pulling out the little thing. But Brianna came up to me in shock, saying the tooth fairy had already taken the tooth away! Hmph! That sneaky fairy.  
Brianna was surprisingly 100% okay with this. Even though Nonny had informed her that tooth fairies in Spokane pay out significantly more than Utah fairies. Oh well - we'll be there for 10 days. Maybe another one will get wiggly!

1 comment:

Michelle {Fun On A Dime} said...

She already lost a tooth!?!?!?! I better hide this from sis! Tha