Saturday, May 4, 2013

Brianna drew this on the iPad today:

I didn't ask for an explanation... 
But I have to assume she drew herself in the middle, with Brian on her right and me on her left.  
Somehow BOTH of her parents are wearing skirts. 
And I think she drew my pregnant belly??


Sidenote:  today Brianna complained that her piece of lasagna was smaller than mine and her Daddy's pieces. I told her that's because she has a small tummy, and mommy and daddy have bigger tummies. She said, "well that's just because you're pregnant!"  and I said, "so what about Daddy's tummy?"
She paused.
"Well, he's just big."
:)

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Are you receiving this thru email? Should frame Brianna's picture!

chelsea mckell said...

Yes mom, I receive it thru email - and it shows us that *I* made the post, not you.... so you gotta log out from my account and log into yours!