Tuesday, May 21, 2013

8 is great!

We celebrated our 8th anniversary with a morning run on the Blvd by the gorgeous Bountiful temple (5am!) Then I made him breakfast (a rarity...cuz he leaves before 6am). He arrived home early (5:45p vs the usual 7p) with roses, and I made this dinner. Cheesy I know. Literally, for one item anyway....
We have a hard time finding babysitters, so we took the kids with us to go walk around Temple Square in SLC. So pretty. Hard to believe we got married there 8 whole years ago!

3 comments:

Ioana said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 8 is awesome and I love how creative you were with the dinner.

Hohmann Family said...

Happy eight years! You two are perfect for each other and it's so fun to be around the two of you. I hope you have a wonderful next 8 years!

Christy P. said...

I think that family celebrations can be the best.