Sunday, November 11, 2012

Out of Brianna's Mouth Lately

"Where can a kid get some food around here?!"
"I want two cats. White with pink paws and purple fur. Named Snowbell and PoppyCat."
"Sometimes when I go potty, I have to go potty again. I think there's something wrong."
"I remember when I used to be on the potty train too."
"I'm going to add the finishing touch to my cup of water... JUICE!"
"Courtney, I've got my eyes on youuuu!"
"Can you turn this empty bottle of juice into a toy for me?"
"Courtney is a peepee but she's still my best friend."
"I think there's something wrong with my bum. I've been going potty for years and YEARS!"
"No, mom, I want you to say, 'I would be DELIGHTED to make you some food!' like that, and smile."
"Are you writing that down, mom? That was funny. Write me down."

3 comments:

Brandon and Kim said...

Funny Girl... just like her momma

Hohmann Family said...

You may have a stand up comedian on your hands. --Especially since she knows she's getting recorded and therefor found funny.

Becky said...

ADORABLE! These are some of my favorite posts from you!...or should I say from Brianna's Mouth!