Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Carrie concert no-go

Here's a pic from the Carrie Underwood concert.... that I didn't go to....

H




So I was really bummed a couple days ago when our car died and we missed preschool, had to get a tow, and spend a bunch on a new battery. But while at Burt Brothers, I entered their drawing for Carrie Underwood concert tickets.... and I just got a phone call.... I WON!! AHHHH! So cool! But Brian's outta town...and there's those three small people calling me mom... so I chose to give this to some deserving friends - Brianna's sweet Little Ninja Preschool teachers, Kaylene and Jen. They had an awesome night out! So happy for them! And this whole episode will only further my addiction to entering all contests everywhere.

3 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

(Think Pauly Shore here) Bum-me-er!

debbieandstevefamily said...

g

debbieandstevefamily said...

What a generous light it forward. Hmm, "light it forward" - catchy