Saturday, October 27, 2012

The family that costumes together....

Brian is such a good sport. I didn't even tell him our Saturday morning plans til late Friday night. The Halloween Hustle at Sugarhouse Park! I did some advertising for them so I got my entry comp'd. Early this morning I woke Brian up with, "hurry, put on this pumpkin suit." And he didn't grumble at all! Just went along with it. Love him. Love my costumed babies. Love running races. Don't love that I've been eating way too many treats, and Halloween hasn't even happened yet! Ugh. Better keep up the running!

2 comments:

Malerie said...

You guys look great! I love how active your little family is.

Hohmann Family said...

Brian is a good sport. I'm glad I'm not the only mother who tries to get her whole family involved in this holiday.