Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sleepover!

Had a few Texan Smith kids over last night.  4 of them. Would've taken all 5, but the youngest is just 14 days! Brianna looooves her cousins, and loooooves staying up late jumping on beds.
 Quote of the night, "Please Aunt Chelsea, no 80's music!" -Annalee.     Oh, and one more from her: "Somebody put a loin cloth on that kid!" (referring to naked Courtney, post-bath-air-dry-running. Festivities included a semi-violent game of Duck, Duck Goose,  Freeze Tag, Ice Cream, Dora Dance Party, morning breakfast picnic outside, Lego class at Three Little Monkeys, Lunch Park, Rec Center swimming, and rock wall climbing.  Hopefully I'll get around to posting the pictures - we've got some good ones of this crazy crew! I'm so glad they came to visit - it's been well over a year since I've seen them.  Wish I lived closer to (most of) my extended family!!

No comments: