Sunday, July 1, 2012

i wuv windsay!

It's great to have a sister to talk to on the phone everyday.... it's even better to have a sister to get cool stuff in the mail from! Check out this haul - you'd think it was Christmas! Nope, just Lindsay feeling Santa Clausey. She sent us a box full of happiness. A box big enough to fit all my children inside of. Or at least toys for all of them! Cute wood puzzles, a whole learn-to-read system, musical toys, tons of boy clothes, and a new bedspread. Lindsay loves me! To thank her, I mailed her my copy of the Insanity workout program. Complete with tape to hang the calendar on the wall (inside joke). Now she's very sore, yet appreciative. I wish we lived closer so we could share our stuff easier!

3 comments:

The Moon's said...

I love getting packages in the mail. They are so fun!

Malerie said...

Wow. What a fun surprise for the kids! I did insanity. I couldn't handle it at the end and quit with a week and a half to go. I did feel way stronger after it, although I'm pretty sure it made my thighs much bigger. :) You are one tough mama!

Jenna said...

awesome for sure!