Monday, April 2, 2012

Ignorance would've been bliss

There's a Maverick store next to the park we often play at after going to the gym everyday. I didn't even remember they had frozen yogurt til I saw a sign out advertising their new Irish Mint flavor. So I made a veryvery uncharacteristic decision to walk over with the kids and get cones for everyone.
 The problem is- now we can't go to that park without all the kids begging to walk over to Maverick! It's so annoying! I talk it through to Brianna, and explain that we can buy a lot MORE frozen yogurt later at the store, for even less money than the cost of 3 small cones. But the younger two don't get that concept, anymore than the concept of running out in the street is dangerous.
So we're going to have to chose a new park.
Lesson learned: never ever buy treats for your kids. Ever.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good to know. I will learn from your mistake. ;)

Debbie said...

So what is the problem with these little people getting their yogurt EVERY time?

Megan Smith said...

I like Nonny's comment :)