Saturday, February 25, 2012

Receptions

Seriously - could my face BE any rounder?!   
I know what you're thinking - check out the happy smiles on those kids! We just got this thank-you card in the mail from our friends Kiley and Jason after attending their reception last month.  Isn't this a creative idea? I wondered why they had us all pose as we came into the reception.
We've received thank you cards with a picture of the couple many times, and I read it, look at it.... then it goes in the trash.  But obviously I wouldn't throw away this one! I feel like Brian and I need to get married again, just so I can go back and implement all the fun ideas I've seen at receptions the last few years.

3 comments:

Hohmann Family said...

Awe.some. And yes, your face COULD be rounder. It doesn't look bad at all. It's just an angle thing. :) Your little angels may not be smiling, but they are so beautiful!

Jordan and Crystal said...

Great idea

Debbie said...

That is too cute. Mug shot quality for some in the photo shoot for sure :)