Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting ready for Spring. Because it's almost here.

Holidays are over, got my snow playing in.... now I'm ready for Spring.
[sigh]
It's going to be a loooong few months. 
To make myself feel better, I just ordered one of these:



Step 2 Patio Play Set. Actually I ordered THREE of them, because something is wrong with JcPenney's website and they're selling them for $15. These things retail for $50-$70. And since shipping costs were only $2 more to get 2 more...I'm buying a few extra to sell locally! I'm just a little excited about this. *If you're smart and jumping on this deal too, be sure to shop through Ebates - I got 3% cash back on this deal. And use code RMNAFF10 at checkout for 10% off. Booyah.

**Update:  I received an email a week later from JCPenney Customer Service. It WAS a pricing error! And they got flooded with orders. So I don't get my playset.  But even better - to say sorry, they gave me a $50 gift card! Yay!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Thank you for posting this! I bought one to keep and one to sell.

Malerie said...

very cool! I love a good deal.