Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diana's keiki shower

That bulge is my phone in my pocket.    I'm not pregnant. 
My dear BYUH friend and teammate now knows I love her, because I drove ridiculously far to attend her babyshower. Of course my definition of far is relative... and maybe skewed, because I hesitate before going anywhere in general... I'm such a homebody nerd. But it was definitely worth the journey to see Diana, and to see Brianna's eyes pop out at the "blue pretty juice with blueberries!" I have Diana my favoritefavorite new mommy book, "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding." Terrible title, so awkward, but amazing book. Best one out there, and I know there's a lot. It was so fun to catch up with Diana and Mike - friends from BYUH days. I miss that college-island life!

3 comments:

The Moon's said...

I shamefully admit it's been awhile since I have checked in on anyone's blog....but I love catching up with your family. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. Keep up the good work.

Sally Jackson said...

I have a baby shower to attend on Saturday and am giving the same gift! You are an awesome friend.

debbieandstevefamily said...

wonderful to take brianna and intro her to blue punch!