Saturday, January 28, 2012

Proof the economy is improving: Extravagant company parties

With our newlywed friends, the Holts.
The Enterprise party was super fun! Fancyschmany dinner at the Radisson, corporate schmoozing, wild dancing with drunken overworked employees, and enough adult conversation to hold me over for weeks! I was sad we didn't win any of the awesome raffle prizes, despite my best attempts to stealthy acquire extra tickets, but that's ok. We got a fabulous date night.  My cousin did a great job babysitting (and I LOVE that she's 16 now and can drive herself!! :)  She said the kids went to bed easily then she watched TV and played on her phone for the next 4 hours!  I hope Enterprise gets back to doing these big parties every year. So I have an excuse to get my hair done and buy a new dress and hire a babysitter...

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Fancy!!!!

Mary said...

You look beautiful! I'm glad you had fun. :)

Hohmann Family said...

We missed ours this year - mostly because we couldn't do the babysitter thing for that long and I don't have a dress. Maybe I'll make excuses and get one for next year.... These are such fun occasions 'cause it makes you feel like you're dating again.

Malerie said...

You are gorgeous, Chelsea. That sounds like a really fun night.