Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Wild Ward Christmas Party

Typical ward Christmas party tonight. 
Dinner, music, friends. 
Kinda boring. 
Fortunately they had holiday M&Ms on every table so I could entertain myself by chucking them at people then acting nonchalant while they looked around bewildered. Childish, yes. 
But not as bad those awful parents who allowed their destructive toddler twins to run wild.


We stopped them when they got to the piano. 
Brianna likes her friend Maddie.    Just a little. 

1 comment:

Ioana said...

Last year it was WAY better. The kids had tons of crafts to do, including decorating cookies and making tree ornaments. Santa was also here. They also had a room set up for the kids to be read books by the fake fireplace. I wish I knew this wasn't gonna be a kid friendly party. I think we would've stayed home. Oh well... Thanks for throwing m'n'm's at us. It cheered us up a bit.:)