Monday, December 5, 2011

[sing] Happy traaaaillls to mmeeeee....

iPhones take pretty decent pictures, eh?  I love using the
RunKeeper app. If you're a smartphone-using-runner,
check it out. 
Do these photos give anyone else the overwhelming urge to throw on running shoes and hit the trails?! 
I can't be the only one.
Just looking at these again makes me drool a little. Not joking.
I had an ammmaaazzzing run on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail today, courtesy of my fabulous friend Kristina.
Apparently taking care of her own 5 kids (including twins) isn't enough to wear her out, so she insisted on having my munchkins over too.
PEOPLE - I have met Supermom. She goes by Kris.





Note: this is what happens when friends offer favors to me. I graciously and shamelessly accept.
I do feel slightly guilty for having no pride and gleefully dropping them off at her house so I could have 45 minutes of running bliss. Just slightly.

Not enough not to hope to it again, of course.

No comments: