Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card(s)

I was a little bummed not to do my usual collage-Christmas-postcard, but RiteAid did a promo for 25 free 4x8 cards, so I had to take advantage of it (from mine and Brian's accounts - so 50 total, 2 different designs). Here they are! Kinda boring and conventional, but quick and easy. Maybe someday I'll get on the creative/cute/funny card train.

If an electronic card doesn't float your boat, I'm happy to mail you one! We have lots. Just email or text me your address. And if YOU have Christmas cards to mail out - WE WANT ONE! It will get put to good use - I leave them up in a little display on the pantry door for several months :)

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

As for me, I love boring and conventional :) Very nice cards.

Sally Jackson said...

I love getting cards in the mail, too! I keep them up forever and look at the smiley friends looking back at me! Merry Christmas!

debbieandstevefamily said...

8x10 if top pic please