Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love Smiths, and not just because that's my maiden name.

They're having a tea party - so cute!
7 months left until I can drop off Courtney and Bennett along with Brianna at our favorite grocery store's complimentary childcare. I'm wondering how early I could pass them off for 2 yr olds... I'll start working harder at getting them to speak better and eat more . Must GROW! Maybe around 20 months we'll see if we can get them in. Because then grocery shopping will be so much less of a freakshow for us. You'd think with all the kids in Utah it wouldn't be a big deal, me having 3 little ones in tow... But no, we never go anywhere without stares and comments- "Are they all yours?!"  "Wow you've got your hands full!" "Double trouble!" and my favorite- the silent glare that says, "can't you keep them under control?!!"   Um, obviously not very well. Maybe I'll write a letter to Smiths Manager and see if they'll lower the age limit. They'd save a lot of broken containers and spare customers from  witnessing meltdowns.

ps- I really do love my children. Tons. Oodles.  It's just a wild age :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim said...

ok this is awesome that they have a childcare center while you shop. I wish ours did.