Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun on Brianna's dime

My good friend Michelle has a supercutefun blog called Fun On A Dime.
Brianna is featured in one of her posts today, including this very pink picture I hadn't seen til now:
Brianna actually remembers her friend Sienna (next to her in the photo, and the birthday girl here) surprisingly well considering how old she is.  And the fact that she can't even remember her full name sometimes. But she sure remembers her friends!  We did a Facebook video-chat last week that was really fun. The girls basically just stared at each other and squealed.

Michelle also recently published my MPH-themed post, with me as a "guest blogger."

I feel I have quite a presence now in bloggy land.

1 comment:

the Gardners said...

A seriously cute picture of B! And I of course am a huge Chelsea follower!