Monday, June 20, 2011

Me like win stuff.

In case I haven't harassed you yet on Facebook.... or in case I did, and you ignored me but happened to wander on here... I'll do another shameless plea:
Go to www.facebook.com/dealiciousgroup and click LIKE.
Then write on their wall, "Chelsea McKell referred me."

That's IT!
And what do YOU get?!
Endless showers of good karma drenching you in happiness for multiple eternities.
Seriously though - I'm trying to win the grand prize $500 Target gift card! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DIAPERS I CAN BUY WITH THAT?!?  So for the sake of my babies' bums...
GO do it! And sneak onto anyone's account you can access and do it there too.  :)
THANKYOOOOUUUU!!

1 comment:

Brandon and Kim said...

You are awesome I hope you win. I am just hoping to get the $30 gift card at 40 referrals but I am stuck at 20 for some reason.