Tuesday, June 7, 2011

From Brianna's mouth lately:

-"When I say I'm Brianna Officer Zurg, you laugh, ok?  I'M BRIANNA OFFICER ZURG! Laugh mom."
-"C'mon Bennett, let's go hunting and camping!"
-"She speaking Spanish, like me and Dora do!"  [pointing to Sister Silvia Allred during General Conference]
-"Courtney doesn't understand, she's just a BABY!" [said sternly to me after I screamed when Courtney bit me while nursing and DREW BLOOD]
-"I'm Courtney's best friend, and Bennett is Daddy's best friend. Mom, you don't have a best friend."
-"I want toast on my bread."
-"Mommy, are you ready to be nice now?"
- "No mommy, you can do it allllll by YOURSELF if you want!"  [when I asked her to bring me 2 diapers].
-"Daddy's at work trying to find money to buy me cars."
-"I'm just hitting Courtney."  [after I asked her what she's doing]
-"We're going to stay home alllllllll day."     [kinda depressing that she's ok with that by now].
-"Bennett's a STINKY BOOOOYYYY!" [in a very deep voice]
-"Last morning I had fish like the Pteranodon family."
-"I like it when my ketchup is messed up."
-"Can it be tomorrow now?"

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love that I know what she is talking about when you mention the Pterandodon family haha! These are so funny!

Lemonpeel said...

LOL! She is freaking hilarious. Seriously. SO FUNNY. :)

Debbie said...

Brianna has depth!

Crystyne said...

She has such a great personality.

Hey, so the silhouettes on my header...just click on the "my family from widdlyticks.com". Then on the left-hand side, down a little, under "my family" click on "silhouette my family creator". You should be able to figure it out from there. It was a little tricky but just play around with it. You are smart, you can do it!

DeAnne said...

she is hilarious! get's it from her mama, I'm sure :)

Malerie said...

haha! She's hilarious! I forget to write down Madeline's crazy, random statements. I think I'll go do that right now. :)

Debbie said...

I'm actually still thinking about the whole "mean" thing. Maybe the TWINS need to be nicer to Brianna.