Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yay pink team!

I was on my way home Saturday morning from picking up the kids at Brian's office (I did a 5K at Sugarhouse and was late getting home, so he took the kids on a stroller ride to his office to make sure things were going well there with his new employee running the show). I passed a small gym near our place that had a big sign, "Come meet Biggest Loser winners!" And of course I couldn't resist. As nerdy as I felt walking in with my kids just to gawk at semi-celebrities, I had to. And I'm so glad I did! The Biggest Loser is my favorite TV show, and actually the only one I watch. I don't understand the appeal of shows like the Bachelor/ette, Survivor, Lost, Office, CSI, those dancing shows....what else is popular these days... I've seen bits of each, and I feel like I'm wasting my time. When I'm watching Biggest Loser... well, I'm still probably wasting time. But it's TIME ENJOYED WASTED! So I took the opportunity to grill Sarah and Deni on all the questions I've had while watching the show. And they were super nice and answered everything. Like did you know the contestants get $100 per DAY stipend?! Seriously! And they have to make and plan all meals on their own. It's one big open, well-stocked kitchen, and they have to cook it all and count their calories. And they get to pick their own finale dresses from NBC's huge wardrobe and KEEP it. So why in the world did so many girls choose AWFUL dresses at the finale?! Seriously! Anyways, I could go on and on relaying the deets from the conversation, but my agent is calling. Chao.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE the pink team!!! yay!!!!

Debbie said...

That is so fun. If you want, I can get Dad and you could have your picture taken with us because we starred in a pilot TV show that has not aired yet.