Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First shopping trip

I actually didn't plan on doing this. Ever.
There has been no store item needed badly enough to make me want to take the whole crew out by myself. We've shopped numerous times as a family - Brian included - but never just myself with the 3 munchkins.
But on the way home from a playdate, I had to use the loo. Bad. (Could be that 96 oz of water I drink everyday). We were passing D.I. and I had been wanting to check it out anyway (Bountiful is rumored to have the best DI in the state). So I took a big gulp and pulled into the parking lot.
No wrap with me, so I had to have one baby in the basket + carseat, one sitting in the basket kid-seat, and Brianna walking (she wasn't happy about losing her seat privileges).
It was a little circus-like, but being in Utah - land of little children eeeeverywhere, we didn't get stared at too much.
It went well - as long as I kept moving and stayed a step ahead of their needs. Still not planning on doing this again - ever - but now I know that if I'm desperate for milk and bread at the store, I don't have to call a babysitter. I can go out solo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I love bennett's hair! They are getting too big. Please tell them to stop growing!

Ashley said...

I have heard that about the Bountiful D.I. I always wanted to go there, maybe sometime when I am up there, we can try to take the 5 kids and look around, my kids have a blast in D.I.