Monday, April 18, 2011

Air bum

I found Courtney sleeping like this for the first time.
It was an awwwwwww moment for me, because this is how Brianna used to sleep when she got into the older-baby/toddler stage. I still occasionally find Brianna like this. Our babies are getting older! No more swaddling tight.
Why do babies sleep like this?? I tried it myself (I'll spare you a picture), and I didn't find it comfortable at all. I also tried sucking on a pacifier. Ew. Not enjoyable.
Babies are weird.
(And I'm weirder, obviously unless YOU TOO have tried the binky and bum-up sleeping. Admit it.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried it, but not because I'm normal. I just hadn't thought of trying it. Guess what I'll be doing today...;)

Julie said...

hahahaha so funny love you chels!