Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter coping

There are some days - most, honestly - when I literally never leave my house. All day.
I'm more okay with that than most, because I'm totally a homebody. I like my house. I like staying inside playing with my kids and doing projects. I don't go crazy as long as I can at least get on the treadmill or do something really active indoors. But ....sometimes.... that's not enough and I still have to get out, even if it's just a walk around the block. So as soon as B gets home, I pick the fussier baby and take him or her for a sling ride in the snow.
It calms everyone down and we have a much more pleasant evening.

1 comment:

mmm... said...

I totally hear you on that. When the temp drops below 10 degrees, I just can't get myself to leave the house. :) Anyways, send me your email address to matthewsmm3@gmail.com and I will send you and invite!