Thursday, February 17, 2011

Out of Brianna's mouth lately:

"Mommy let's hide and Bennett can try find us!"
"Sometimes you talk to me while I watching movie. It's not nice."
"Daddy get you back here right now and read me STORIES!"
"Scuze you, Bennett! Stinky boy!"
"Do you want me to call you Chelsea McKell?"
"Can I have another birthday?" 
"Can I put makeup on my toes?"
"Why you sad, momma? Tell me about it."
"This santa sticker goes in my armpit."
"I need a nap. I'm szah-stid"
"All of my fingers hurt. I need bandaids!"
"What's your full last first name mommy?"
"Where do you live mommy?"
"Hold on, I'm getting my gas out."
"Bennett you can't have pahsicles til you big like me!"
"Stop shooting me, dad-dog!"

"I wanna sit in highchair too! FEED ME!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Those are hilarious!

Jordan and Crystal said...

thats funny! at least she is not wanting to breast feed! :)

valmike said...

Kids are great for hours on endless entertainment and a luahg when you're on the brink of a mental break down!