Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brianna's requests

"Can Courtney sleep with me?!"
So sweet. Someday I'll say yes  (when Courtney can defend herself!)
For now, I just let them cuddle together for a few minutes:
Brianna, please take your thumb out of your mouth! Courtney, how about not looking like a deer in headlights?!
Much better. Thankyou.
They sure do look like sisters, eh?  Or perhaps more like TWINS than Courtney and Bennett do!

Another common request:
"CAN I HOLD HIM?!?!"

And my response is always, "yes, on the couch."
So she runs to the couch.
It's a good thing Bennett's pretty resilient, because this happens:

Yep, it's awkward for everyone.... poor Bennett being jostled around, Brianna making her best attempt to get the wiggly boy comfortable, and me - wanting to step in, but staying back so I don't hurt her feelings.

So you can't blame Bennett for being a little alarmed when he's with her:


Mommy SAVE ME!


Don't worry buddy...  Brianna loves you!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

i love bennett's bright eyes too! wow, I can't imagine how you do it - a busy toddler and two babies. you've got to be super mom or something

Lindsey and Joseph Paradis said...

Yes! Haha, please scan that picture! You're kiddies are adorable.

Lindsey and Joseph Paradis said...

Ugh...my coworker was logged on from yesterday right now as I am posting...Lest you worry, this is QUEBE!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

The girls really do look a lot alike!