Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Christmas post, I promise.

Some people are good at keeping blog posts simple. A couple photos, a few words, done. Quality over quantity.
I'm not one of those people, obviously.
Here are a few more scenes from the morning of the 25th, taken from my new Canon 3500, the best point-and-shoot on the planet. I bought it and wrapped it up for Brian then took it away from him as soon as he got distracted with his other gifts.
Top left: B&Brianna opening an Amazon box that arrived via free 1-day shipping. I love Amazon.com. Very much. Bottom left: Brian pretending to be excited about a Love&Logic book I got him. Top right: Brianna confusedly holding a NuttyGuys crate that was supposed to be for Brian's office but it arrived too late.

Top right: B and his new waffle/sandwich maker grill. Bottom left: Courtney opening her gifts. Brianna was very eager to help.
I put our new fam pics in frames and hid them under the couch for B to find via the hot-and-cold game (family tradition).

3 comments:

Jenna said...

you can never post enough pictures. people love em! Your little one is getting so grown up! What a darling boy!

chelsea mckell said...

Jenna.... Bennett's not really in any of those pictures. I think you're referring to Courtney... ? =)

Sam and Melissa said...

So cute. Looks like you guys know how to do Christmas. Your parents house sounds awesome - makes me want to visit!